This was also probably sent ages ago, but I might as well answer now that I’ve seen it :) NY is treating me well, thank you for asking! I’ve been all over the state this year; visiting friends from my first college, moving to a new city for the summer, and this winter I began dating a guy from the Tri-state area which was super cool to visit! :) My classes this year were the best! I ended up taking a major leap and switched my major (as a junior)! I was originally minoring in communications and majoring in Graphic Design. I ended up falling in love with Comm as I took more classes & decided to major in it instead! My minor is now visual arts. I am going to be in college a year longer than expected but it won’t be too bad as my boyfriend is in a five year program & a few of my friends are a year younger :) It feels amazing to be satisfied with the degree I’ll be getting and finally feel like I am heading in the right direction (for me) career wise! I remember your tumblr & hope you are doing well!
I have no idea when this was sent, so if it was sent a while ago I apologize :(. The first semester of college, or the first year in general really, is always the hardest one. Especially when it comes to academics. When you feel like giving up or you’re studying and crying at the same time (me) just be gentle & patient with yourself & remember it gets easier with time! I promise! What helped me a lot was connecting with people (other freshmen). My friend Lily, who lived in the dorm next to me, would often take study breaks with me to get smoothies or coffee. I would take this time to just vent about how stressed I was and what I was feeling. It helps so much just to get all of that frustration out of your system. It also made me realize, I’m not the only one having a hard time. You’re in the same boat as thousands or hundreds of students at your school. It is so much easier to get As and Bs in high school and you just have to remember, you’re new to this and your professors are grading a lot tougher than your teachers in high school did. If you are failing a course or just think you may be failing, definitely go to your professor’s office hours. If there’s a lot of students in your class, email your professor and see if you can schedule office hours with him/her so you won’t have to wait around. Not only will it help you get a better understanding of the material and what your professor is looking for, but professors love to see you take initiative. When they see that you care by coming in and getting help, it could be the deciding factor of a D to a C on your final grade. You should be super proud of yourself that you made it this far! I know you have it in you to get through this class and the year. I wish you the absolute best!!
This is the sweetest message. I may be sensitive but this made me a little teary eyed :’) It just goes to show, “people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” Thank you so much for sending this, you really made my day! Sending positive vibes your way ♡❁
It’s been a while!
As I’m sure you all know, I no longer use this blog. I am not blogging right now or using tumblr.
The reason you’re reading this is because I logged onto this account with the intent of deleting freshman-thinking…but it’s proven to be more difficult to go through with it than I thought.
I’ve loved sharing my life with you guys and growing with you and having an outlet to express myself. I have so many beautiful memories of this website and the people I’ve connected with. I still go back now and read blogs that I followed five, six, seven years ago.
Deleting freshman-thinking feels like I’d be erasing my freshmen year of college, as dramatic as it sounds. So I’m not going to delete.
However, I am changing this blog so the more personal posts can only be viewed by me*** I cannot password protect as it is my primary blog :(
The reason why is because I’m 21 years old now (it’s hard to believe I started this blog when I was 18 years old) and I do not want future employers to come across this blog.
I know it’s a long shot, but just in case.
This blog has made such an amazing impact in my life and each and every one of you has made an impact in my life. You’ve added purpose to my life and have given my actions meaning, you’ve inspired me, you’ve helped me stay positive, you’ve given me confidence, you’ve kept me sane hahahah. The tumblr community will always be the best one out there in my eyes.
Thank you for being a part of my life.
If you ever need anything or just want to say hi please free to send me a message on here or on YouTube.
You guys are amazing! I love you all!
Also I am kinda sorta freaking out because I move into a new school tomorrow and OMG. So if any of you want to talk to me on there FEEL FREE TO, really.
Missed you guys!!!!
body language, flirty eyes, smile :)
I’m sorry :( I’ve been taking a little break from tumblr. Feel free to follow me on twitter @aryaltweets
- 1: Picture of yourself
- 2: Are you a monogamous person or do you believe in open-ended relationships?
- 3: Have you ever been dumped?
- 4: What do you most like about making out?
- 5: Have you ever casually made out with someone who you weren’t seriously involved with?
- 6: When you kiss someone for the first time, is it usually you who initiates it or the other?
- 7: What part of a person’s body do you find most attractive?
- 8: Who was the last person you talked to last night before you went to bed?
- 9: Had sex with someone you knew less than an hour?
- 10: Had sex with someone you didn’t know their name?
- 11: What makes your heart flutter and brings a big cheesy smile to your face?
- 12: Would you get involved with someone if they had a child already?
- 13: Has someone who had a crush on you ever confessed to you?
- 14: Do you tell a lot of people when you have a crush?
- 15: Do you miss your last sweetie?
- 16: Last time you slow danced with someone?
- 17: Have you ever ‘dated’ someone you’ve never met?
- 18: How can I win your heart?
- 19: What is your astrological sign?
- 20: What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
- 21: Do you cook?
- 22: Have you ever gotten back in touch with an old flame after a time of more than 3 months of no communication?
- 23: If you’re single right now, do you wish you were in a relationship?
- 24: Do you prefer to date various people or do you pretty much fall into monogamous relationships quickly?
- 25: What physical traits do you look for in a potential interest?
- 26: Name four things that you wish you had:
- 27: Are you a player?
- 28: Have you ever kissed 2 people in one day?
- 29: Are you a tease?
- 30: Ever meet anyone you met on Tumblr?
- 31: Have you ever been deeply in love with someone?
- 32: Anybody on Tumblr that you’d go on a date with?
- 33: Hugs or Kisses?
- 34: Are you too shy to ask someone out?
- 35: The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
- 36: Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you babe?
- 37: . If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was in relationship, would you go for it?
- 38: Do you flirt a lot?
- 39: Your last kiss?
- 40: Have you kissed more than 5 people since the start of 2011?
- 41: Have you kissed anyone in the past month?
- 42: If you could kiss anyone who would it be?
- 43: Do you know who you’ll kiss next?
- 44: Does someone like you currently?
- 45: Do you currently have feelings for anyone?
- 46: Do you like to be in serious relationships or just flings?
- 47: Ever made out with just a friend?
- 48: Are you happier single or in a relationship?
- 49: Your own question that you want me to answer. Just write it.