I really just want a taco salad from Salsaritas (there’s one on campus) BUT a taco salad is around 700 calories and yeah it’s not worth it hahahah
My body is craving carbs. I don’t feel like having a banana or oatmeal.
I love grocery shopping. (this is like 1/3 of what I bought) :)
I go through so many food phases.
First it was omelets
then it was just any kind of food with eggs
chobani (a short lived obsession)
sushi and salmon
and now it’s Yasso frozen greek yogurt
Also, I know what you are thinking…
I love peanut butter/other nut butters but I am weird and I’m not in love with it. I have it maybe a couple of times a month :o
Ooo yes! Good call! Salads and me will always be forever in love <3 <3
Waiting 15-20 minutes to pick up my dinner? TORTURE!
sajfklasdjfljdsal I am so hungry. I was at the dealership filling out paperwork for 3 hours plus it’s an hour drive to get there and an hour drive to get home.
I NEED FOOD IN MY BODY.
OK a little dramatic but omg my stomach won’t stop yelling at me for forgetting to bring a snack.
Wrap Part II. So good!
I had sushi for lunch today!
Dinner last night! Stuffed tilapia with salmon and crab. Steamed fresh vegetables on the side.
Ate 1/2 of the fish (the portion is gigantic) and omitted the sauce! Lots of yummy protein and omegas in the tilapia! Healthy eating when eating out. No excuses :)
Good morning! :D
Breakfast this morning:
2 whole farms eggs scrambled with baby spinach and cherry tomatoes
1 piece of whole wheat toast
my momma’s homemade strawberry jam on 1/2 (she spends the entire summer canning our fresh produce for the upcoming year, so props to her)
almond butter on the other 1/2 (my latest obsession)
Rainbow salad for dinner!
My Protein Packed Burger:
For when you’re sick of protein shakes and craving some real food! (While getting similar health benefits!)
1. Trade in your beef burger for a lean turkey burger! I use the brand Jennie-o, 1 burger is 200 calories and 16g of protein.
2. Add in all of those yummy vegetables for the best natural health benefits you can get! I put red pepper, yellow pepper, lettuce and onion in mine.
3. Need even more protein? Add an egg over easy on top, I grilled mine for a unique taste and added black pepper for taste! That’s another 6g of protein!
4. Whole wheat bun > White bun. Want something light? Ditch the top half for an open face burger which is 1/2 of the calories. Need the carbs? Keep the bun and take a look at the nutrition facts when deciding on a brand. I take the calories in consideration but I like to pay close attention to the ingredient list, I don’t want to be eating processed junk!
5. Add some ketchup or mustard and bon appetit! ;)
Disclaimer: This is not a low calorie meal. This meal is not going to help you lose weight! Instead, this will give your body the protein and carbs you NEED to tackle your workout and perform your very best or help your body recover and repair those sore muscles ;)