1. Homework, Family, Football = Sunday. It’s almost a perfect day :)
2. I am sicker than a dog with either the worst cold in history or the worst case of allergies. I’ve been drinking my weight in tea, avoiding dairy, eating lots of greens, resting, taking antihistamines, etc. I’ve been fighting it for over a week and I hope I feel better soon.
3. Loving all of my classes this year! I am obsessed with my major (I changed from interior design to graphic design at the end of last year)
4. I’m supposed to be writing a midterm paper right now and obviously it’s not going well. I can’t believe I have midterms already! September has gone by so fast! (I’m on trimesters and so I have classes for 11 weeks)
5. My roommate is very odd and I wish I lived with friends.
6. My social life couldn’t be any more perfect. I am so happy! I really do love school this year!
7. Brandon is transferring colleges Spring semester to a college that is only 20-30 minutes away from mine! Of course that isn’t the reason he’s transferring to that college but it’s a HUGE plus! He spent yesterday and today with me actually.
8. I have found that I can party, go to parties, and have as much fun without drinking! My body is thanking me :-) I’m mostly going to smallish (around 20-30 people or less) get togethers at friends apartments or friends of friends. It’s so much more fun then the parties I went to last year which were randoms. It was wall to wall people with nothing to drink or eat, smelly/filthy, guys with poor intentions, people drunk/high out of their minds, people passing out, and public safety or the cops would crash it rather quickly.
9. In general, I am enjoying sophomore year so much more than my freshman year of college.
10. Boys that ask me to parties < Boys that ask me to dinner.
THEY EXIST :D :D :D
11. Besides being sick and school work I am extremely happy. Like, happier than I have been in a very long time. I am sorry tumblr has been put on the back burner.
so colorful :)
not wearing pants is one of the best life decisions you could make
Currently getting a play by play of a wedding reception. I feel so nosy for overheating everything adgklgds but I can’t help that it’s so loud.
The father daughter dance is to some song by Michael Buble. Aww. At least I get to hear some classy music while I read my book.
I agree with all of this, but do things that you aren’t good at as well, because the rush of improving and getting better is one of the best feelings ever :)
It doesn’t make me feel sorry for you. It makes me feel sorry for everyone else that has to listen to you. You have to remember that no one’s life is perfect. We all have problems and everyone has challenges they have to face. Life is a learning experience. It’s okay to cry and it’s okay to feel like you got the short end of the stick at times. However, no problem of yours makes it acceptable to put down someone else because they aren’t in the same predicament. No one has an “easy” life. If someone’s life looks easy then they either go through life with a positive attitude (good for them) or they do a fantastic job of keeping their private life private. Sorry for the spiel, it just makes me feel sad when people do this.
if I can make 1 person laugh and feel good about themselves.
If I can make 1 person feel special and do that for a new person every day for the rest of my life. wow. I think I would feel like my job as a person is complete. like, what better accomplishment could you have then that? I would be able to leave earth in such peace and gratification.
I know that it’s human nature to be self centered but I really want to be more selfless. I want to encourage others and inspire and motivate and reach out to anyone that’s scared of life or feels worthless or is lonely or just in need of a good hug.
do you ever think of a time when a stranger or an acquaintance did something for you out of pure kindness? They didn’t owe anything to you. They had NO reason to be nice to you. You didn’t even know them. And they shouldn’t have cared… but they did.
Has that ever happened to you? There was a boy in 7th grade who sticks out in my mind. I think about it and question it all of the time. I feel like I’m forever in debt to him for what he did for me. The crazy thing is, I bet you anything that he has no idea how big of a deal it was to me. I bet he doesn’t even remember. I never thanked him and I really wish I did.
lol lol lata gatorz
I’m not sure why but I am just full of happiness and positive thoughts today! C:
Plans for the day:
- Cooking up some breakfast, skipping on the coffee ;)
- Grocery shopping in my favorite supermarket with my momma (who bribed me with promises of buying me sushi hehe)
- Taking my sister to her voice lesson. I’m planning on hanging out in my favorite cafe which is just a few doors down and looking around in the bookstore across the street.
- Planning on stopping at a farmer’s market on the way home, also applying to a child care agency, and thinking of making a video today! I don’t know!
- Fair grounds tonight, which is not exciting at all but still part of my day so I thought I should include it hah!
Hope you all are having a great hump day! :)