Also I am kinda sorta freaking out because I move into a new school tomorrow and OMG. So if any of you want to talk to me on there FEEL FREE TO, really.
Missed you guys!!!!
I was a baseball player for halloween!
Standing next to 2 of my best friends Lena Del Rey and Amy Winehouse ;)
So sleepy. Time for a nap!
Toga party! I’m on the far right
1. Homework, Family, Football = Sunday. It’s almost a perfect day :)
2. I am sicker than a dog with either the worst cold in history or the worst case of allergies. I’ve been drinking my weight in tea, avoiding dairy, eating lots of greens, resting, taking antihistamines, etc. I’ve been fighting it for over a week and I hope I feel better soon.
3. Loving all of my classes this year! I am obsessed with my major (I changed from interior design to graphic design at the end of last year)
4. I’m supposed to be writing a midterm paper right now and obviously it’s not going well. I can’t believe I have midterms already! September has gone by so fast! (I’m on trimesters and so I have classes for 11 weeks)
5. My roommate is very odd and I wish I lived with friends.
6. My social life couldn’t be any more perfect. I am so happy! I really do love school this year!
7. Brandon is transferring colleges Spring semester to a college that is only 20-30 minutes away from mine! Of course that isn’t the reason he’s transferring to that college but it’s a HUGE plus! He spent yesterday and today with me actually.
8. I have found that I can party, go to parties, and have as much fun without drinking! My body is thanking me :-) I’m mostly going to smallish (around 20-30 people or less) get togethers at friends apartments or friends of friends. It’s so much more fun then the parties I went to last year which were randoms. It was wall to wall people with nothing to drink or eat, smelly/filthy, guys with poor intentions, people drunk/high out of their minds, people passing out, and public safety or the cops would crash it rather quickly.
9. In general, I am enjoying sophomore year so much more than my freshman year of college.
10. Boys that ask me to parties < Boys that ask me to dinner.
THEY EXIST :D :D :D
11. Besides being sick and school work I am extremely happy. Like, happier than I have been in a very long time. I am sorry tumblr has been put on the back burner.
Getting caught in the rain near the end of a hard run!
"I don’t hate it"
Missed this pretty sight :D
Hello September :)
Here ya go anon :)
I got tagged in this over the weekend!