I wish my summer vacation was as interesting as Phineas And Ferb’s
At a waterpark! Soaking up some sun ☀💜🐠
My sleeping patterns are so fcked…
Laying under my favorite oak tree, reading a book. It’s crazy how big and full of life this tree is seeing that it’s been here since 1849. I wonder how many other people have layed here and what kind of people they were and what sort of problems they had.
1. Learn how to long board (so that I can move around with ease)
2. Learn another song on my uke. Master it.
3. Ride on the back of a Jetski
4. Go on a beach/camping trip with friends
5. Spend a weekend in Canada with some girl friends
6. Grow my hair to reach my belly (only an inch to go)
7. Read something influential
8. Go on many more hiking adventures with Brandon
9. Make hemp bracelets, buy myself a new anklet for the year.
10. Master chopsticks so I can look cute when I go out for sushi ^.^
11. Become CPR certified so that I can snag a job as a camp counselor next summer
12. Do something exciting that isn’t on this list ;)
13. Meet someone new.
4th of July Update:
I spent the holiday out on the lake with family and friends (I am still camping)! We played a lot of team volleyball and I’ve noticed that by overhand serve has improved significantly since last summer. Thank you strength training ;)
It was hot and humid all day but around 9PM or so, the sun began to set and it began to cool off a bit. I was feeling pretty good and out of the spur of the moment I went for a run! Prior to yesterday I was still sore and unable to run and so it felt incredible to get out there again! It was nice to have a change of scenery too, a lake is no ocean but it’s still beautiful.
Ahhhh so those were a few highlights of my day! I hope you all had a lovely holiday and for everyone else (who isn’t American), hope you had a fantastic Wednesday! C:
A perfect ending to a great day! I’m a happy camper. (literally)
the conversations I have with my girl friends actually make my life hahahahah
I’ve slept in the guest bedroom the last few nights. Lately the tiny twin bed with my mattress pad on top (the one I had in my dorm) seems more comforting than the full size bed I have in my room.
I’m also not used to sleeping alone every night for months.
It’s okay, just different.
It makes me think of what life will be like for me after college.